[PyQt] Cannot 'configure' PyQt4.9 before build on Linuxmint

Nico Dufort ndufort at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 09:48:21 GMT 2011

Hmm, I'm puzzled then.  I have installed another virtual machine with
Fedora 16, and it gives the exact same error as I had under LinuxMint 12
and Xubuntu 11.10.  Each package was downloaded fresh and rebuilt for each
machine, with no special flag/option, just plain vanilla config/make.  I
had no problem earlier this year with older versions.

I'll check other forums if anyone has an idea of what the problem might be.
Thanks for your time.  Cheers.

--
"Attention, attention. Here and now, boys," the mynah repeated. "Here and
now, boys."