[PyQt] Building SIP project

Vicente Sole sole at esrf.fr
Tue Jul 5 19:11:03 BST 2011

Take a look at the configure.py script of the PyQwt library. If I have
properly understood the way it works, it takes care of that problem
creating a temporary directory copying the files that have actually
changed.

Look for the lazy_copy_file method in:

http://pyqwt.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pyqwt/pyqwt5/configure/configure.py?revision=1.45&view=markup

Armando