[PyQt] Links in QMessageBox.about() not working

Anoop Panavalappil gnuanu at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:28:00 BST 2011

Hi There,

I am developing a simple cross platform GUI using PyQt. I have tried to show
the about dialog using QMessageBox.about() with richtext formatting with
the links are not working.

Interestingly, when I tried the QMessageBox.aboutQt() to show the "About Qt"
dialog, the links in that dialog doesn't work either. Same with the "About
Qt" dialog form the help menu of Qt Designer also.

Is there any workaround for the issue? Or is it a reported bug?

Thanks,
Anoop