[PyQt] Curious behaviour of slider/spin when controlled by keyboard

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:52:27 BST 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Vincent Vande Vyvre
<vincent.vandevyvre at swing.be> wrote:
> Change:
>     self.dblSpin.setValue(scaledTime/100)
> to:
>     self.dblSpin.setValue(scaledTime/100.0)
>
> and that's works

Thanks for your reply. But there is no dblSpin in my main program
(there is only in the minimal test case which however doesn't have the
prohibitive problem). Besides, I'm using Py3 (see the first line of
the program) which automatically produces a float out of integer
division. And despite that I tried your suggestion and it makes no
difference.

--
Shriramana Sharma