[PyQt] To Eric(5) IDE Users

Pietro Moras studio-pm at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 16:38:18 GMT 2013

Hi Black,>  I prefer … custom Distutils-like “setup.py” scripts   Me too.Indeed I've even begun working hard on that subject, as you can see giving a look at this current cF-TR AsIs131000.pdf “Work In Progress” draft, at the URL:  https://app.box.com/s/oao1kv62t2hct18scc3t But then I had some difficulties, and I was forced to turn back to the basic “cxfreeze”, as currently integrated into the Eric (5) IDE. Anyhow, I'd like to ask you:   – In which platform (Windows, Linux, …) had you ever used cx_Freeze, and Eric(5)? – After having read the aforementioned cF-TR AsIs131000.pdf draft, would you feel like discussing in detail some of the <?> issues there stated? I mean, not now, but next year, when I resume working on the subject?You know, if in a collaborating team of two or more users, I could have a better chance to get more attention and support from the cx_Freeze people... Thanks for your time. All the best. - P.M. Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:23:28 +0200Subject: Re: [PyQt] To Eric(5) IDE UsersFrom: bl3a3ck at gmail.comTo: studio-pm at hotmail.comHi Pietro,   I prefer second method "custom Distutils-like “setup.py” scripts" to build my executables