[PyQt] test

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Thu Aug 7 20:12:01 BST 2014

* Kevin Mcintyre <kebin70 at gmail.com> [2014-08-07 10:28:22 -0700]:
> Can anybody point me toward any info to getting QWebKit started
> without g-streamer video?  Or tell me it simply isn't possible, anything
> from anybody would be nice.
>
> settings().setAttribute(QWebSettings.PluginsEnabled, False) does nothing.
>
> I've seen hints that you can compile without no-video but can't seem to
> find any clear info.
>
> PyQt 5.3.1
>
> At wits end/beginning, 6 weeks of development just to handle all the
> ridiculousness.  It's made my app rock solid, but it's time to put this
> shit to bed, how do I f'ing start/build a QApplication without hooks to
> g-streamer?

This is not a PyQt-specific question, so you might have more luck
asking this in the usual Qt places.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if people don't want to help you with
that attitude.

* Kevin Mcintyre <kebin70 at gmail.com> [2014-08-07 10:31:23 -0700]:
> test

Succeeded. If you want to check if a mail arrived on the mailing list,
please use the archive to do so. Sending a test mail here will just
generate noise in the inboxes of countless people.

Florian

             GPG 0xFD55A072 | http://the-compiler.org/pubkey.asc