[PyQt] Using PyQt5 as a newbie

Bjarke Korsgaard bjarkekorsgaard at c.dk
Tue Jan 14 23:07:12 GMT 2014

Hi

I am a newbie on PyQt5 and Python. I have done much programming in C and RISC programming for processors from Microchip and Atmel, but still find it very difficult to start using the world of PyQt5…

Everything is installed on my Win8.1 machine and I can make a simple layout with some buttons - but where can I find some tutorials for the PyQt…? Help in the IDE is not working at all and I get en error message if I try to see the code… The question is - how do I go from PyQt visual programming to Python programming in PyQt…?

Kind regards
Ferrari