[PyQt] pyqtdeployed app crashes on launch

lloyd konneker bootch at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 13 14:35:04 BST 2014

Thats curious, I don't have an answer, just brainstorming wild ideas here...

How exactly are you importing application_rc?  In my app, I use a full
path 'import app.app_rc'.  Maybe a relative import doesn't work?

Of course you have generated application_rc using pyrcc5 and the file is
not empty?

You're building verbose?  Did you look at the makefile and the log of
the compile?  Does the frozen file exist in the tmp directory?