[PyQt] PyQt-QtableView Header. How to add top-right small button to hide/show column with checked/unchecked Checkboxes?

abdelhak mahmoudi abdel_mahm at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 9 13:18:25 BST 2014

Hello,

With PyQt4, I am using a QtableView with more than 10 columns. The user must have the choice of showing/hiding a column.

This is generally done by adding a small button in the top-right of
the table's header.

The button shows a menu with checked/unchecked
Checkboxes allowing to hide/show columns.

This is an example from Sqlite-Manager Table.
So, I wonder how can I do the same with PyQt's QtableView?

Thanks,