[PyQt] QtWebKit and QtWebKitWidgets

Gianluca Romanin romaninz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 10:19:18 BST 2014

Thank you Florian!

- qWebKitVersion is what I need! :)
- I was not aware of the Blink switch for Qt 5.4 but I am forced to use
what I have now.
- I am already using QtWebKitWidgets in such a way. I didn't find out the
difference between QtWebkit and QtWebKitWidgets in the webkit version (the
docs talks about webkit1 and webkit2).
- well... I didn't know your project. Good to find it! I am currently
coding just a little inline browser for a Html5 embedded app. So this is
not exactly the case of Qutebrowser.

Thank you again!
Best regards,

 Gianluca Romanin (aka J_Zar)