[PyQt] pyqtdeploy 0.6 missing patch for issue Python 20307

lloyd konneker bootch at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 13:46:41 BST 2014

Python-3.4.0

I'm not sure about Python.org's branching model, but I would guess they
committed it to a branch 3.4 (dev) after 3.4.0 was released but before
3.4.1 was released, but it does not flow back into 3.4.0 (release) ?

Also, if you read some of those Python issues, there is much discussion
about whether to support Android.  Summarizing, they don't want to until
someone sets up a buildbot to officially test on Android.  So it
surprising that this patch (which IS specific to Android) WAS
committed.  I guess the person who committed it wasn't reading the
discussion.