[PyQt] Simple Examples for using SIP with PyQt5

Robert Kent rob at gulon.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 15:59:37 BST 2015

Hi David,

Good suggestion as that’s what I was in the process of doing and its worked…sort of! I’ve now got something that cleanly compiles to an ‘.so’, but when I import it I get missing symbol errors. I imagine however that this is to do with the overly simplistic sip definition I was using to develop the build process.

Thanks very much for the help and patience, you may well hear from me again when I can’t get my function/method signatures in my sip definition right! :)

Cheers, Rob