[PyQt] Here are some images... what widgets should I base the app around?

Jones, Bryan bjones at ece.msstate.edu
Wed Dec 16 03:00:37 GMT 2015

As an example of what can be done by extending a QTextEdit, see the
qutepart widget [1]. This is the core of the Enki editor [2], a good way to
see qutepart in action.

Bryan

[1] https://github.com/hlamer/qutepart
[2] http://enki-editor.org

--
Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)