[PyQt] Android deploy using Python 3.4.3/PyQt5.4.2 (Stephen Chapman)

lloyd konneker bootch at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 25 13:19:52 BST 2015

In my experience with Android crashes on PyInitialize, you should harness your Python to call QtDebug (writes to the Android log) for every import.  Since fail to import is not very graceful.  Or you will at least know what module is suspect for cross-platform issues.  I think I posted how to harness on this list about a year ago.  (I have not been using pyqtdeploy recently.)

PyInitialize is usually just executing the interpreter on your app.  So crashing ‘in' PyInitialize just means ‘while loading and initializing your app.'