[PyQt] Fwd: Android deploy using Python 3.4.3/PyQt5.4.2 (Stephen Chapman)

Stephen Chapman schapman1974 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:28:07 BST 2015

Are you suggesting that it is an import that I am using in my program.  Or
are you saying a base level python import.  Because I tried a simple
program with no imports as well and i get the same results. Using Python
3.4.3 and Pyqt5.4.2.  I'm starting to think its really a version of
something i'm using.  If I try the same thing on python 3.4.0 / Pyqt5.3.x
it works just fine.