[PyQt] Has anyone successfully used pyqtdeploy to deploy to mobile?

Chandrakant Gopalan chandrakant.gopalan at pinogy.com
Tue Apr 26 20:45:33 BST 2016

We feel the strength of pyqtdeploy is the fact that its able to support mobile platforms. So we invested some time in it, but feel that we are running into too many walls, just in generating the QT C++ app.
In comparison, pyinstaller was easier to work with, but does not support mobile.

Has anyone successfully deployed Python-based Desktop Qt apps to mobile platforms? If so, was it using pyqtdeploy? If not what are the other choices?
Just thought it would be better to check before investing more time on it.

Thanks
Chandrakant