[PyQt] No errors reported by deployed application, no functionality either

Kyle Altendorf sda at fstab.net
Sat Feb 6 22:03:12 GMT 2016

I finally got my PyQt GUI application to build and run from the
pyqtdeploy GUI in Windows but it still doesn't run from the command line
or Windows Explorer.  When run from pyqtdeploy I can see tracebacks and
stuff I print out from my application.  None of this gets printed when I
run it from cmd.exe.  Any recommendations on how to get some useful
information about why my executable silently exits with a 0 return code
when run on it's own?

Thanks for any pointers and suggestions.

Cheers,
-kyle