[PyQt] Making Libreries on Python!

Miguel Alejandro Fernandez alejandrogroso at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 00:55:30 GMT 2016

Hi List!nedd generate the *.pyd for python 3.4 pyqt5.5.1 ...
after trying a lot and knowing that pyqt libraries are not the same as Qt, I got only generate graphicsgriditem.pyd but I can not load it in python and he report an error ...I send them the files if they can generate and send it to me I would appreciate it ...

PS: to generate the * .h sip, sip * .cpp, comment a line in the file QtCoremode.sip:%Include qprocess.sip (with qpid report an error or something ..)