[PyQt] import QtWebView

umbe1987 umbertofilippo at tiscali.it
Fri Sep 28 14:24:48 BST 2018

Phil Thompson-5 wrote
> On 28 Sep 2018, at 1:34 pm, umbe1987 <

> umbertofilippo@

> > wrote:
>>
>> Sorry to insist, but no one answered so far.
>> This is the link to the Qt WebView of Qt 5.11:
>> https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwebview-index.html.
>> It reads "This is useful on mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, and
>> WinRT; especially on iOS, where policy dictates that all web content is
>> displayed using the operating system's web view.".
>> Does it exist in PyQt as well?
>
> No.
>
>> If not, is there another way to add a WebView with PyQt5?
>
> As far as I can remember Qt provides another way of doing it, but I can't
> remember the details. A command line option or an environment variable. It
> will be in the mailing list archives somewhere.
>
> Phil

(if you remember).
Anyway, I'll search for it.
Meanwhile, is there anyone using a WebView with PyQt5 that can give me some
suggestions?
I am specifically talking about WebView, not WebEngineView which is not
available for mobiles, nor the QWebView (without "t") which is deprecated.
Will come back with my findings after some research.

--
Sent from: http://python.6.x6.nabble.com/PyQt-f1792048.html