AW: AW: SIP translate Union

Marian Thomsen marian.th at outlook.de
Fri Dec 4 09:41:18 GMT 2020

Hello,

I wanted to add that an anonymous structs 'foo' located in another struct 'bar' SIP can handle when giving 'foo' a type name and initializing them in 'bar'.
That means I was wrong, when handling a union the anonymity should be taken away too. This unfortunately still leaves the problem with the error described in my last mail, when a union is located inside a struct.

M.T.