pyqt5-tools wheels for Python 3.9

Kyle Altendorf sda at fstab.net
Tue Nov 3 15:02:37 GMT 2020

Hi Detlev,

I understand if this debacle is enough to make you not want to depend on
pyqt5-tools, but...  I did just push out pyqt5-tools v2 backed by two
new packages: pyqt5-plugins and qt5-applications.  There are new
(undocumented as of yet) APIs for getting the proper executable paths
and environment dict creator functions if you want to subprocess
yourself.  If you are still interested, let me know how this works out
for you.

Cheers,
-kyle