PyQt6 6.0.1 upgrade issue.

RoadrunnerWMC roadrunnerwmc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:24:34 GMT 2021

I had the same issue, and PyQt6-Qt was automatically installed with
the update as far as I could tell. What fixed it for me was completely
uninstalling PyQt6 ("pip3 uninstall PyQt6"), manually deleting all of
the residual "PyQt"-related folders from the site-packages directory,
and then reinstalling it.