index error in pyqtconfig with QListWidget

Axel Rau Axel.Rau at Chaos1.DE
Tue Jul 20 20:11:28 BST 2021

I’m getting
—
  File "/Users/ajr/Projects/NET/zad/zad/views/settings.py", line 178, in setup
    sc.add_handler("gen/ignored_nets", sd.ignoredListWidget)
  File "/usr/local/py_env/zad/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pyqtconfig/config.py", line 877, in add_handler
    handler.setter(self._get(key))
  File "/usr/local/py_env/zad/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pyqtconfig/config.py", line 428, in _set_QListWidget
    self.findItems(
IndexError: list index out of range
—
This happens if the list corresponding to the QListWidget is not empty.
I’m using pyqtconfig.QSettingsManager() and do not touch the QListWidget.
Instead I modify the settings by replacing the complete list with a modified (per GUI) one.

Did anybody succeed with pyqtconfig and lists?

Any help appreciated,
Axel
---
PGP-Key: CDE74120  ☀  computing @ chaos claudius