Simulate QMenu hover on a QAction?

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 04:53:44 BST 2021

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question.
If you add a QAction to a QMenu and that action has a menu set with
setMenu(), it will behave exactly like adding a submenu, as it
fundamentally does the same thing: menu.addMenu Qt actually adds the
menuAction for that menu, so it's the same as doing addAction with an
action that has a menu.

--
È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del
cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi