ERROR: Process finished with exit code -1073740791 (0xC0000409)

Kyle Altendorf sda at fstab.net
Fri Oct 8 17:10:12 BST 2021

On 2021-10-08 03:03, Joan Donet Rodríguez wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> When I'm refactoring the code of my app with PyQt5 (v5.15.4), I get this error message on running when try to use an imported PyQt library (QtWidgets in this case), while in debbug mode i can launch the app without any problem. Before the refactoring the app was working fine as well, and I'm not adding any new library.
>
> I tried to search the root of the problem but I couldn't find information about it, has anyone an idea about what could be the cause??

I would try enabling https://docs.python.org/3/library/faulthandler.html
and see if it can give you some guidance as to which function it is
crashing in.

Were you just updating to the new 5.15.4 from an older version?  If so,
what version?  If not, could you explain more about your changes?

Cheers,

-kyle