ERROR: Process finished with exit code -1073740791 (0xC0000409)

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 22:38:46 BST 2021

You only get *that* error?
If you're running the program from an IDE, try using a terminal/prompt
instead, which should show a much more useful full traceback, since the
error you're providing is a general crash error that is meaningless to
anybody (and will probably also have a different code the next time).

Maurizio

--
È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del
cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi