Qt v6.7.1 Wheels Available on Local PyPI Server

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Sat Jun 1 18:39:41 BST 2024

On 01/06/2024 18:31, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried the wheels as well and found that the PyQt6-Webengine-Qt wheel
> doesn't depend on its subpackage wheel. I had to install that
> manually. Maybe I did something wrong.
>
> Regards,
> Detlev

>>> I just ran my testsuite against it on CI and gave them a spin
>>> locally.
>>> Everything seems to be working great!
>>>
>>> Florian
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>> Phil

Is something cached? This is the METADATA extracted from the Linux wheel
(should be identical for all platforms)...

Metadata-Version: 2.1
Name: PyQt6-WebEngine-Qt6
Version: 6.7.1
Author: Riverbank Computing Limited
Author-email: info at riverbankcomputing.com
License: LGPL v3
Platform: Linux
Platform: macOS
Platform: Windows
Requires-Dist: PyQt6-WebEngineSubwheel-Qt6 (==6.7.1)

This package contains the subset of a Qt installation that is required
by
PyQt6-WebEngine.  It would normally be installed automatically by pip
when
you install PyQt6-WebEngine.

This package is licensed under the terms of the LGPL v3.