Qt v6.7.1 Wheels Available on Local PyPI Server

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jun 1 18:47:16 BST 2024

Am 01.06.24 um 19:39 schrieb Phil Thompson:
> On 01/06/2024 18:31, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried the wheels as well and found that the PyQt6-Webengine-Qt wheel
>> doesn't depend on its subpackage wheel. I had to install that
>> manually. Maybe I did something wrong.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Detlev

>>> Many thanks.
>>>
>>> Phil
>
> Is something cached? This is the METADATA extracted from the Linux
> wheel (should be identical for all platforms)...

Not that I am aware of. All the -Qt6 packages were downloaded except
PyQt6-WebEngineSubwheel-Qt6 (which was not explicitly mentioned to pip).
I just tried it on a second PC and the result is the same; no
PyQt6-WebEngineSubwheel-Qt6 gets installed. My command is

~/environments/py312qt6dev_env/bin/python3.12 -m pip install --index-url
https://riverbankcomputing.com/pypi/simple/ --pre --no-deps --upgrade
--force-reinstall PyQt6 PyQt6-Qt6 PyQt6-sip PyQt6-Charts
PyQt6-Charts-Qt6 PyQt6-WebEngine PyQt6-WebEngine-Qt6

Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de