[QScintilla] Give QScintilla the current style

Xavier Noëlle gray2style at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:51:02 GMT 2007

2007/12/4, Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com>:
> I think most people pick an existing lexer and modify it, rather than starting
> from scratch.

I started to write a Scintilla lexer, which I managed to link with my
qscilexer. But now my problem is how to include Platform.h and
important headers like that.

When I'm downloading QScintilla snapshot, I get a few directories,
from which Qt4, which I have built, but also "src" and "include"
directories in which there are no Makefile and nothing like that so
that I can install needed headers. I need especially Platform.h to
define a LexerModule.

My question is then: how do I compile things in "src" and "include" ?

Cheers,

--
Xavier NOELLE