[QScintilla] Mac OS X: brackets and other special characters

Andrea Battisti battisti at actgate.com
Wed Jun 6 15:49:28 BST 2007

Hi all,

I'm using a slightly old version of QScintilla ( 1.7.1 snapshot 20061029
) on Mac OS X (10.4.9).
I looked at the changelog of the latest versions but I did not find
reference to fixes to this issue.

I found a problem in the handling of special characters on the Mac
version of QScintilla: I'm not able to type brackets (neither square nor
curly) not even symbols like #@ normally accessed with the "alt" key on
Macs.

Do you have any suggestions? Should I report the problem directly to
Scintilla?
I'm not sure if this is the correct place where to ask for support (we
bought a commercial license for QScintilla).
Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
Andrea Battisti - ACT Corp.