[Eric] Possible to remove popups?

Jeremiah Rounds jeremiahrounds at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 21:34:21 GMT 2010

Hi I am new to python development.  I was using pydev and I was pretty happy with it, until I started wanting to break in on error.  I searched around for an evening and found eric4, and I am extremely happy with it.  But, there is just two little things I feel like I don't need.
I don't need a popup every time I run a program.  And, I don't need a popup every time I get an error.
Now the first seems more removable to me then the second.  Is there any way to default your way past the command line arguments etc when you run a script?  Also is there anyway to default your way past the popup when you get an error and just assume I wanted to see the point of the error in my script?
Overall, great product.
Thanks,PS do some of you really code in variable space fonts?  First thing I did was go to monospace and laugh at the idea!  I said "really?" when I saw it was the default. Nothing good can come out of that!