[PyKDE] ANN: PyKDE Extensions 0.1.0

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.nl
Tue May 17 00:29:59 BST 2005

Hi,

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 00:14, Simon Edwards wrote:
> I would like to include it in kdebindings when the package has been field
> tested somewhat and is reasonably complete. Keeping it separate makes it
> easier to distribute development versions IMHO.

Thanks. That was the first thing I noticed when thinking about using the
extensions for a small program, kgnuvd, actually. The chicken-egg problem.

> > > feedback welcome, cheers,

I hope to find the time to play around with it a little in the next days, I'll
provide feedback then, of course. Maybe in the meantime (until it's available
by means of distributors) I'll just stick a copy of the needed bits in my
package ...

> KDE 3.5 maybe.

Cheers,
--