[PyKDE] Trying to get eric3 working

Michael Andrews mandrews at mandrews.org
Sun Nov 6 18:44:41 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-06 at 13:04 -0500, Jack Orenstein wrote:
> - I then backed up further and tried building sip, but it needs to know
> QTDIR. I tried a couple of different guesses, but each time:
>
>      Error: This version of Qt seems to use tmake but the TMAKEPATH
>      environment is not set.
>
> This seems far more broken than it should be. Can someone set me on the
> right path?

Here's how I did it with FC4.
Installed the packages: qt, qt-devel, qscintilla, and qscintilla-devel.
Downloaded the sip and PyQt source RPMS.
Rebuild and installed sip from the FC4 .src.rpm w/ rpmbuild --rebuild
Rebuild and installed PyQt from the FC4 .src.rpm w/ rpmbuild --rebuild
Installed eric

--
Michael Andrews <mandrews at mandrews.org>