[PyKDE] (A little OT) How to avoid installing all of Qt/Windows?

Oz ozshaped at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 22:24:38 BST 2006

Hello,

Currently it seems that to use PyQt on Windows one has to install a copy of
Qt/Windows (open source, in my case), which is close to 50M and includes
everything that is necessary for C++ development. However, I think that all that
is really needed to develop and run PyQt apps are a few DLL files.

Does TT offer those for download separately? Is there any convenient way, other
than copying the files over manually, to install them?

Thank you very much,
Oz