[PyQt] How to write a GUI interface for a set of Python programs?

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Mon Jan 28 03:55:45 GMT 2008

Andreas,

Many thanks for your prompt answer.  I use openSUSE 10.3 and thought I already
had Qt4 installed.  Looking at the Yast package list, it would seem that this
is so.  I do not remember how I installed the QtDesigner - I don't think that
it came in a suse rpm package, as yast does not show it.

I was wondering at the version number of my QtDesigner (3.3.8). Can I assume
that it should be 4.4.x if Qt4 is used?

I confess to have been wondering at the strange numbering of QtDesigner, but
concluded, evidently quite wrongly - and stupidly - that it must be separate
numbers from the Qt version.

Ah well, write it down to old age...

Thanks again,

Al.