[PyQt] Problem with QFileSystemWatcher

NARCISO, Rui RUI.NARCISO at airbus.com
Fri Dec 10 09:36:22 GMT 2010

In fact I had already tried that syntax without any success.

Further tests showed that in fact I am able to "watch" a file if it's in the same folder as my application, ie, if the path that I add to the watcher is just the name of the file with no other folder/levels.

As soon as I try to watch a file elsewhere, it simply does nothing ...

Why would this happen ?