[PyQt] Pyqt Translation

uahmed gleam.uahmed at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 10:29:59 GMT 2013

Hi Detlev ,

Thanks alot for the reply , Eric IDE is perfect for this . Just in case if
anyone else face the problem here is solution .

Open Eric IDE  , Project and open a new project go to particular folder and
open it. After that on the left side it you will find one tab with tooltip
of Translation , there you will find the .qm file .

After that change the extention of .qm file to .ts file and open it on Qt4
Linguistic (as i tried to open it but Qt4 Linguistic dont open the .qm
file) after opening that file select the language and it will ask you for
translation . once you have done that than go to File and click on Release
As , this will generate the .qm file . Now include your .qm file into the
script .

Detlev Danke a lot i have been searching for this for long :)

Thanks
Ahmed