PyQt6 and SIP v6 Snapshots Available

Bryce Beagle bryce.beagle at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:03:14 BST 2020

We've found using the resource files easier than using paths when
distributing with PyInstaller. Also the built-in translation support for
files is convenient

I should note that we don't use pyrcc directly, though, but pyqt5ac (
https://github.com/addisonElliott/pyqt5ac)

* Note: I think I responded with these messages a few minutes ago by
replying to the digest by accident. I'm resending them here, hopefully this
time replying to the thread properly. My mailing-list skills are still
pretty lacking. Sorry for the duplicate messages, assuming the first batch
even went through?