pyqtdeploy v3.2.0 Released
19th April 2022
pyqtdeploy v3.2.0 has been released. This adds support for all current
versions of Python and removed support for Python v3.5 and v3.6. It is now
possible to describe simple PyPI projects in the sysroot specification file
rather than have to write a component plugin.
- The version number of a component may be determined dynamically (if the
component plugin supports it) rather than being specified in the sysroot
- A component plugin can now be used to create multiple, similar components.
- Added the
wheel plugin for specifying pure-Python components in the
.toml file rather than writing a component plugin in Python.
- Added the
libffi component required to support ctypes on Python v3.8 and
- Added support for PyQtNetworkAuth as an add-on package.
- Added support for Python v3.10.4 and earlier.
- Added support for Python v3.9.12 and earlier.
- Added support for Python v3.8.13 and earlier.
- Added support for Python v3.7.13 and earlier.
- Removed support for Python v3.5.
- Removed support for Python v3.6.
- Removed support for SIP v4.
- Removed support for PyQt and related project versions prior to v5.14.